I've not been updating my blogger.. Slacker extraordinair. Things are going great with Ross, and work hasn't slowed down at all thanks to a couple of full-timers who are off on modified right now.
I'm off for Christmas this year, but not really in the spirit for it. No Christmas decorations in my apartment.. Not much sense since I'm sure Stella and my new kitten Henry would probably knock down anything I put up anyhow.
I think more so the reason I'm not in the Christmas spirit is due to the fact that I live alone, and will be travelling to my dad's and ross' to celebrate. I'm sure I'd be more into it if I had my own little family here. Who knows, I've always been more partial to Halloween...
Ross and I have been talking about him possibly moving here to kingston next year, and it's looking like it may happen. I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best!
Anyhow, I'll wrap this up and try my best to keep updating. I know I've said it a million times before, but this time I mean it.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay for an update! I'm SO glad things are going so well with Ross, and I (we) can't wait to meet him sometime.
Post a Comment