Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas

Still not feeling the Christmas spirit! Haha, I still have shopping to do for a few people and I am definitely feeling the squeeze on my wallet... Dad's gift cost more than I anticipated, but he deserves to be spoiled for once especially with all the stuff he's been going through with Debbie. I got him a kickass surround sound system. Debbie helped out a bit and my brother and sister are supposed to contribute as well but I won't hold my breath... I'll end up paying for more than half as usual.

Bah humbug! The only thing I want for Christmas is decent weather so I can make it to see Ross on boxing day.

I'm working nights again and should start getting ready, at least I know I'm working with some great people tonight who won't sleep all night and leave all the work for others...

I'm in a funk and hopefully I snap out of it after Christmas!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I'm sure some Boxing-Day-Bootie will get rid of the funk! ;)