Saturday, December 20, 2008

the home stretch

Well my Christmas shopping is complete, everything is wrapped and I got my car fixed... Now all I have to do is survive the next four days at work and I'm off for 5 days over Christmas.

I guess leaving things to the last minute forced me to be productive and I feel much better now that everything is done.

I went to bed very early last night, around 930 and I woke up this morning around 630.

I took Stella out to play in the mountains of snow which she absolutely loves. She hops around like a bunny and shoves her face in the snowbanks. Its pretty funny to watch.

Henry has taken to rushing out the door behind me and tearing up the hall.. Luckily I don't have to chase him because after he realizes I'm just standing at the door waiting he starts to meow and runs back to me. For such a fearless independent guy, he's a bit of a momma's boy.

He learned about the water bottle pretty quick as well so now when he's misbehaving' all I have to do is call his name and pick up the bottle and he's off hiding.

Now if I could only get Henry and Stella to pick up their multitude of toys, I'd be all set.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

You sound like a great Mom! And Mama's boys are grrrrreat! (Matt's a total suck!)