Saturday, June 28, 2008

burning the candle at both ends

I've been working like a fiend the last week and my only day off next week is Tuesday, until next weekend. I've been working out at the gym this week also, and I'm heading back tommorrow morning before work.... My prediction is I drop dead Friday morning.

Other than work, I've been busy planning a weekend in ottawa for my 30th birthday with a few friends. We're taking my dads convertible up and plan on staying with an old friend of mine from highschool. We're going to bar 56 on the Saturday, which I've heard is pretty awesome. I'm looking forward to the celebration, Although I'm not too thrilled about turning "dirty thirty". Anyhow, I should try and get some sleep...

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I hope you have fun on your birthday weekend, hopefully we can do something with you around your birthday too!