Saturday, June 14, 2008
The words "clever not beautiful" come from a hawksley workman song, and has become somewhat of a mantra for me. As I get older, (not that 30 is old) I see what is really important in life. Certainly being beautiful would be nice, but to be honest I would much rather be clever and witty... What would I have to talk about when I'm older and not so fresh-faced?? To me intelligence and wit are two of the main things I look for when choosing friends/boyfriends.... A pretty face is nice to look at but beauty fades, cleverness and wit tend to last forever. So I guess I'm just offering a small word of advice: be clever, not beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I definitely think you're clever AND beautiful. I read the previous post, and am glad you are so much more happy and are creating the life you want for YOU and nobody else. I'm always here for ya babe!!
Post a Comment