My dad broke some news to me yesterday that sent me kind of reeling. Apparently his girlfriend has a growth in her brain and has to have surgery in three weeks. I'm trying to stay positive and hope for the best, but I can't help thinking about my step mom who passed away four years ago from cancer. A lot of emotions are dwelling up and flowing out of me thinking about her, and the others I lost not too long ago. I hope like hell this doesn't turn out the same way it did for my step mom. Dad would be devastated again, and since my dad and I are very close, what effects him also effects me deeply.
Here is hoping all turns out well.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
geez, your poor dad. Talk about lightening striking the same place twice. Here's hoping it turns out to be ok.
hope you're ok, too.
G.
I hope everything goes well with surgery and recovery. I'm here for you if and when you need me.
Post a Comment