They came with me yesterday to see my Dad and his dog Max and everyone got along. I'm not letting Gracie off the leash yet, because beagles are known for running, and until I can trust her like i trust Stella, she's leashbound.
I worked a 12 hour day on saturday and heard from my superintendent that they were well behaved and quiet. Of course i came home at lunch to let them out, and I'll be anxious to see how they do tonight when i work 3-11, and can't come home to let them out for a pee break.
I guess i'll be worried about them for the first little while, but for now, they seem to be adjusting well.
Easter weekend is coming up and i'll be leaving for Ottawa to spend it with Ross probably thursday. dad already said he didn't have any plans for making supper so i won't feel guilty running off and not spending the weekend with him and debbie.
anyhow, time to get ready for work. the rain has let off for a little while, so i better use the time wisely and take the dogs for a little jaunt.


3 comments:
great choice. She's really cute. I love the photo of them sleeping, that's really awesome.
Gah, even I'm gagging at my gushing. but I always like when there are new family members :)
she's fitting in really well, better than i'd hoped actually!
Gracie is so cute!! Glad they are adjusting so well!
Post a Comment