Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Trying to get in the mood to clean...

so far, not much luck. so i'm wasting time on twitter and attempting to update my blog and not be in a shitty mood.

i'm also going crazy because i'm trying to grow my hair out.... ordered some hair products from carol's daughter online.. maybe it will help my dried out curls and i won't have to use gel anymore! if it can nourish a black woman's hair, maybe i'll have some luck with it.

my bangs now touch my nose, and i don't have anymore spikes.... bring on the afro! we'll see how long i can hold out.

other than that, i have the day off, and i'm back on evenings tomorrow through to monday.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I'm growing mine out too! Good luck to you! I don't have the curls and potential afro to deal with :P

Gish said...

ho-lee crap. I can't believe you are growing your hair out.

I need photographic evidence. Pronto.

don't act broken, even when you're broken said...

ha! if i could stand taking a picture of my hair, i would.. but i'm vain and every picture i take, i hate.