Blogging used to be an everyday occurance in my life. I figured it was about time I started doing it again.
I've moved to kingston after a much needed break up and have found my feet again. A great weight is off my shoulders and I am so much happier.
I've reconnected with a couple of long lost friends and it feels good. I'm trying my best to evolve into the kind of person I've always wanted to be, but in the past have let insecurity and doubt beat me down.
Anyhow, it will be nice to have an outlet again without burdening my friends with late night phonecalls and incessant text messages.
I'm waiting for Gish to arrive for a visit, its been a couple of years, and I'm sure there will non-stop talking the next couple of days.
Phase one of my new and hopefully improved life is underway. One important lesson I've learned is that sometimes second chances are worth the risk.
God I'm so not used to spilling my guts but I guess its part of growing. I'll do my best not to make anyone puke.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
freaking awesome fun, the first of many new times together. Weird at first but that fell away.
I am not so much of a non-stop talker anymore, I've morphed into a listener, which is weird.
p.s I'm sure none of us will puke.
Post a Comment