Nice! It looks perfect for you! SO happy for you!
thanks sister!!
holy hells, it does look perfect for you. You must be so excited! I can't wait to see it!I found a 99 dollar flight to Kingston from Thunder Bay. Just gotta figure out a way to get around the weekend thing. Exciting, exciting!
I like it. I think it suits you. Now you get to paint and decorate, fun. Congatulations Sherrie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nice! It looks perfect for you! SO happy for you!
thanks sister!!
holy hells, it does look perfect for you. You must be so excited! I can't wait to see it!
I found a 99 dollar flight to Kingston from Thunder Bay. Just gotta figure out a way to get around the weekend thing.
Exciting, exciting!
I like it. I think it suits you. Now you get to paint and decorate, fun.
Congatulations Sherrie!
Post a Comment