Thursday, March 12, 2009

mark ryden

i think everyone knows how much i love mark ryden's paintings... if not, well now you do...

just thought i'd post some























1 comment:

Gish said...

heeeeyy.
I'd be leaving more comments, but surfing the web is so painful up here. I just refreshed this page 4 times, and had to wait about 10 minutes for it to finally come up.

No fear! Once I move and am around normal internet (at least, I hope they have normal internet there) I will be more active.

So, shitty that your windshield cracked and there should have still been a warranty on it since you *just* got it, the dealer sounds like a moron..cool you only had to pay 50 bucks.

I dig this guys paintings as well.

I got ome yesterday around 6, have done absolutely nothing since then. watched some Sopranos. I will be doing more of the same this afternoon and tomorrow.

only 1.2 weeks before I'm gone. Again.

Long distance sucks, but hopefully things will work out before too long.

Also, sounds like you were really sick. Everyone has Flu B up here, apparently and strep throat. I am really hoping I don't catch it over the next two weeks because it would totally suck to have to relocate while I'm feeling like refried beans.

Ok, think I got everything in here. Talk to you soon,
G.