Tuesday, January 20, 2009

inauguration day!!

I just finished working nights but i'm staying up to watch Barack Obama's inauguration speech.. i know i'm not american but i can't help but think this is important for me too...

and Canadians!

happy barack obama day!

1 comment:

Gish said...

hey missy, glad you're up and functional on the net. I have a bit of news, I may call you thursday...? let me know what your work hours are, etc.

As usual, my feet have been itchy (no, not a fungus) and I am constantly looking or thinking of new opportunities. I'm thinking of teaching overseas for a year, but I have an 'almost' offer from another community up here with higher pay, less rent, etc and I am seriously thinking of taking it. my original plan was to get out of here by the spring and go to ireland, then figure out what to do. But I might just stay, do ireland and come back at least until the Fall if I take this offer. I'd save way more if I took this job in Igloolik. and I'd be challenged at my job instead of sitting on my ass in my home community (which has really bugged me and made me want to leave).

Anyway, msg me on facebook of a good time to call.